ICLE 2019: International Conference on Lymphocyte Engineering 2019
13. september - 15. september
The second International Conference on Lymphocyte Engineering (ICLE 2019), will take place in London, on 13-15 September 2019.
ICLE brings together immunotherapy with cell and gene therapy to foster interdisciplinary collaborations, deepening the connection between basic and clinical research across related disease specialties: oncology, pathogenic diseases, autoimmunity, immunodeficiencies and others.
The Chair of the Conference is Dr. Adi Barzel. The impressive line-up of speakers include Prof. Carl June, Prof. Stanley Riddel, Prof. Nicholas Restifo, Prof. Waseem Qasim, Prof. John Anderson, Prof. Hans Stauss and a lot more – https://lymphocyte.kenes.com/speakers/
Programme highlights include:
- Lymphocyte engineering for the treatment of Hematological malignancies
- Lymphocyte engineering for the treatment of Solid Tumors
- Genome editing for allogeneic ACT
- Safety switches & controlled expression
- Engineering HSC, NK, NKT and γδ T cells
- Target & receptor discovery
- Lymphocyte engineering for the treatment of HIV
- Optimizing receptor and vector design
- Non-viral vectors and transposons
With ground-breaking clinical success and exponentially growing research leading to FDA approved products, lymphocyte engineering is the way of the future. Be part of it!
Join us for the 2nd International Conference on Lymphocyte Engineering – where the world`s health innovators in immuno-gene therapy come together.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 22 May 2019
Early Registration Deadline: 19 June 2019